Register your Ad space!17-Jan-2011 E-NEWSLETTER ADVERTISING
Each ad is full colour, 157 x 206 pixels and a maximum of two consecutive ads per advertiser is permitted. Please note – artwork is to be supplied to the Chamber in a high resolution JPEG format. A PDF format is also required if you prefer the ad to be linked to a larger copy of the ad. Alternatively it could be linked to your website.
Members: $150.00/monthly ad
Non-members: $250.00/monthly ad
As this is a free advertising publication, listings will be limited and will be published on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note – the e-noticeboard is for upcoming events and happenings only and cannot be used as a branding/marketing medium. Notices will be published at the discretion of the Mackay Region Chamber of Commerce according to the terms and conditions of advertising. For further information, please contact the Mackay Region Chamber of Commerce.
Non-Members: $250.00/notice (Price includes GST)
Charity Groups: FREE
If you are not a member of the Mackay Region Chamber of Commerce and would like to take advantage of our e-newsletter and/or e-noticeboard advertising and listings – why not join the Chamber and save on advertising costs? Members receive the following benefits:
• Regular networking opportunities such as lunches and breakfasts which are addressed by high profile guest speakers, tackling issues of current relevance.
• Training and information seminars on a range of legislative and compliance issues.
• The Chamber plays a key role in marketing the city to further investment, trade and tourism opportunities.
• Business profiles are enhanced. The Mackay Region Chamber of Commerce has the ability to speak publicly on issues affecting business confidence and investment in the region.
• Access to government using Chamber voice. The Mackay Region Chamber of Commerce has the support to speak on behalf of businesses to highlight the needs to regional businesses.
• Access to Chamber newsletter. The newsletter provides members with the ability to stay ahead of local business news and issues. The newsletter also provides the opportunity for members to advertise directly to interested recipients.
• Letters of introduction to interstate and overseas interests.
Yearly Membership Fees are as follows:-
Business Membership (1-9 employees) $260.00+GST
For more information, to book an advertisement or notice or to become a member, please contact our Member Liaison Officer, Sharee on Phone 1300 799 726 or 4953 1603